Call for Tenders: Development of the Africa Adaptation Initiative communication materials
Posted on Friday, April 8, 2022
Posted on 14 September 2020Development of the Africa Adaptation Initiative communication materials
Project: MG2035.00 – Africa Adaptation Initiative
WWF MDCO intends to recruit a national or regional/international consultant or firm to develop the Africa Adaptation Initiative communication materials
Expected timeframe: 19th October 2020 to 20th December 2020
- University degree or higher academic credentials in Mass Communication; Organizational Communication, Journalism, or other relevant fields;
- At least 5 years of experience in strategic communication materials design and on similar assignments;
- Have a strong track record of development and delivery of creative internal and external communication materials;
-Relevant experience in working for governments and/or international organizations or NGOs on consultancy assignments, especially in strategic communication design and materials development;
- Good knowledge on climate change adaptation issues and biodiversity conservation, particularly in Africa;
- Fluent in English and good understanding of French.
Interested bidders can request the terms of reference from the email address email@example.com.
Offer comprising of technical and financial proposal, with reference “AOI011/2020 - Development of the Africa Adaptation Initiative communication materials", should be sent to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org, or to WWF MDCO Près Lot II M 85 Ter Antsakaviro Antananarivo 101 – no later than 09th October 2020 at 5pm East Africa Time (EAT).