Terra Firma Solutions
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Ensure that the O&M work schedule is adhered to on weekly basis and any deviations
therefrom are approved by the O&M manager by the Friday of every week.
• Co-ordinate bi weekly with O&M management as to the effectiveness and workability of the
schedule (cleaning) and assist with the planning thereof on a monthly basis.
Health and safety
• Co-ordinate with the O&M Co-ordinator and ensure that HSE files are kept up to date and
each site/team has an HSE file.
• Ensure that toolbox talk books are kept up to date, neat and clean for each team.
• Ensure that the content of the toolbox talk books is still relevant to the job and make
recommendations for any additions or changes.
• Ensure that all team members’ PPE is still in good condition and audit with the team leaders
on a bi weekly basis.
On-site team management
• Perform on-site quality inspections on a regular basis, ensuring that the cleaning is carried in
accordance with the cleaning methodology.
• Ensure that the team on site works in accordance to the safe working procedures and all
rules and regulations by TFS is upheld
• Perform on-site Quality inspections on a regular basis ensuring that the basic mechanical
and electrical maintenance tasks are done in accordance with the maintenance
• Perform weekly audits of the O&M tools ensuring that the tools are in good working order
and send the report to the O&M line manager by the last Friday of the month.
• Perform weekly inspections of general team member appearance, ensuring that everyone is
upholding the professionalism TFS embodies.
• Note and monitor individual team member performance in co-ordination with the Team
leader while work is being performed in order to address any issues regarding attitude as
well as areas where advancement can be done.
• Ensure on a weekly basis by close of business on a Friday that all biometric time and
attendance and/or time sheets are sent for processing.
• Perform weekly audits of the vehicles and send to the line manager and the fleet manager
electronically by the close of business every Friday.
• Assist with logistic co-ordination for crews travelling out of town ensuring that advances are
arranged, accommodation is booked and O&M crews are notified.
• Ensure that the staff advance payment reconciliations are completed in accordance with TFS
process, as and when it is required by finance department.
• Ensure that replacement tools are ordered in advance in order to ensure that the crews do
• Assist with arrangement and coordination of vehicle servicing with the fleet manager for the
O&M fleet nationally.
• Perform monthly stock counts of O&M spares that are allocated within the teams with the
O&M Manager and issue the report to the line manager by the last Friday of the month.
• Ordering O&M material and equipment as and when required by the O&M Manager.
• Ensure that all waybills, invoices and delivery notes for O&M Material are sent to the O&M.
Co-ordinator for processing.
• Ensure on a weekly basis that cleaning reports are completed
• Ensure on a weekly basis that schedules are updated in accordance to the respective