Solar PV Draughtsperson
Terra Firma Solutions
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Carry out the drafting requirements for new or existing projects, including the drafting of plans detailed drawings for installations and construction projects.
• Interpret instructions from Design Engineers regarding technical production of drawings.
• Produce bills of materials from design drawings.
• Translate standard and proprietary manufacturer's details onto working drawings.
• Ensure the dimensional accuracy and compliance with available drawings and specifications of information issued.
• May be required to scope various sites and take accurate and clear measurements.
• Liaising closely with the Project Manager.
• Reporting on the jobs progress and drawing completion.
• Maintain and report on project document registers.
• Ensuring timely completion of all allocated projects.
• Clear communication about any variations or amendments plans.
• Assist in day-to-day department operations when necessary.