It takes the brightest minds to be a technology leader. It takes imagination to create green energy for the generations to come. At Siemens Gamesa we make real what matters, join our global team.
The Contract Manager will be responsible for the thorough understanding of key contractual clauses for the assigned wind farms. The Contract Manager will be required to monitor certain wind farm aspects in order to ensure adherence to our contracts. The role may require the creation of new processes and procedures to effectively carry out the areas of responsibility.
The role will be customer facing and will have a substantial commercial component, must be familiar with contract management, finance, and comfortable managing difficult discussions.
Main Areas of Responsibility
- Represents SGRE in all contractual customer-facing discussions
- Identifies inputs required to monitor contractual obligations
- Engages other functions as needed in order to develop and establish processes and procedures for KPI monitoring
- Develops reports and produces periodic deliverables to management and relevant internal stakeholders
- In collaboration with Legal, manages dispute resolution processes in the event of customer disagreements
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- 10+ years of contract management experience
- Ability and desire to effectively negotiate with internal and external customers
- Prior customer facing role
- Experience working in cross-functional and international teams
- Analytical and process oriented
- Strong oral and written communication skills directed at both internal executives and external customers
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university
- Prior experience in legal, warranty management, or sales
- Proven team player and collaborator with various levels of corporate structures
- Successful track record of operating commercially and executing plans effectively
- Proven experience working in fast paced, high visibility environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft software suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Qualified applicants may be allowed remote working opportunities, based on business needs
- Travel Required: 10%
To learn more about Siemens Gamesa, check out these videos:
Empowering our people
How do you imagine the future?
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.
To learn more about our benefits, click here
Siemens Gamesa is an equal opportunity employer and maintains a work environment that is free from discrimination and where employees are treated with dignity and respect. Employment at Siemens Gamesa is based solely on an individual's merit and qualifications, which are directly related to job competence. Siemens Gamesa does not discriminate against any employee or job applicant on the basis of race, ethnicity, nationality, ancestry, genetic information, citizenship, religion, age, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, pregnancy, marital status, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, rules or regulations. We adhere to these principles in all aspects of employment, including recruiting, hiring, training, compensation, promotion and benefits.
We are driven by people - from more than 100 different countries, they build the company we are every day. Our diverse and inclusive culture encourages us to think outside the box, speak without fear, and be bold. We value the flexibility that our smart-working arrangements, our digital disconnection framework and our family-friendly practices bring to the new way of working.