Customer Success Specialist
Location: South Africa
Timing: Full-time role starting as soon as possible.
About the role
We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced Customer Success Specialist to help our B2B clients successfully sell HotBots to their customers. As a Customer Success Associate you would identify sales enablement strategies and tactics per client, and convert these strategies and tactics into a playbook(s) that our B2B clients can use for themselves. You will also be responsible for building and maintaining strong relationships with our clients, understanding their needs, and ensuring that they receive the best possible support and guidance to succeed in their sales efforts.
The Customer Success Specialist will contribute in the following areas:
- Act as the primary point of contact for our B2B clients and build strong, long-lasting relationships with them.
- Develop a deep understanding of our clients’ businesses, products, and target markets, and provide guidance on effective sales strategies.
- Work closely with our clients to identify areas for improvement in their sales processes, and develop customized solutions to help them overcome these challenges.
- Provide ongoing training and support to our clients to ensure they are equipped with the necessary skills and knowledge to succeed in their sales efforts.
- Work closely with Plentify’s B2B customers to design and implement the ideal journeys for user purchases, user onboarding, user enrolment, and ongoing communication.
- Develop product marketing material to help our B2B customers communicate the benefits and FAQs to their end-users.
- Identify and execute on opportunities to increase take-up, revenue, and other upsell metrics within B2B clients
- Analyze data and metrics to track the success of our clients’ sales efforts, and provide recommendations for improvement.
- Collaborate with other teams within our organization, such as product development, operations, growth and marketing, to ensure our clients receive the best possible support and resources.
- Act as an advocate for our clients within our organization, and provide feedback and insights to help improve our products and services.
- Proactively identify and execute on opportunities to sell new and complementary features, as well as opportunities to upsell existing services
- Represent Plentify at key industry, customer and partner events, and be able to articulate our vision, strategy, product and goals to senior stakeholders.
Required skills and qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, business, marketing, or a related field.
- 5+ years of experience in customer success, account management or sales.
- Prior work experience in a B2B2C environment, with a technology company..
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build strong relationships with clients.
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to analyze data and metrics to provide insights and recommendations.
- Proven ability to develop and implement successful sales strategies.
- Strong problem-solving skills, with the ability to identify challenges and develop customized solutions to overcome them.
- High energy, positive attitude, with the ability to think creatively and handle multiple priorities
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Willingness to travel to client sites as needed.
- Superb communication, both oral and written
- Outstanding attention to detail and time management
- Proficient in using CRMs to manage pipeline, team tasks and generating sales reports
- Technically savvy in IoT, energy, cleantech or insurtech
- Proficient in B2B and/or direct marketing and/or customer experience
Remuneration will be commensurate with experience, and may include equity in Plentify. In addition, Plentify also offers several progressive benefits like unlimited vacation, regular mandatory leave, work from anywhere (including our offices) and monthly self-care stipends.
How to apply
Email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com or submit through this site, being sure to highlight your interest in our mission and your relevant qualifications and experience.