Tupande Contact Center Training and Quality Assurance Specialist
One Acre Fund
About One Acre Fund
Founded in 2006, One Acre Fund supplies 1 million smallholder farmers with the agricultural services they need to make their farms vastly more productive. Our 8,000+ team is drawn from diverse backgrounds and professions. With operations across six core countries in Africa, we make farmers more prosperous by providing quality farm supplies on credit, delivered within walking distance of farmers’ homes, and agricultural training to improve harvests. On average, the farmers we serve harvest 50 percent more food after working with One Acre Fund.
To learn more about our work, take a look at our Why Work Here blog for more information.
About the Role
Our Contact Center of 100+ staff is based in Kakamega; this position is hybrid, but due to the nature of the work, it calls for being predominantly on site. Reporting to the Contact Center Lead, you will manage the design, implementation and evaluation of quality assurance, training and development initiatives. You will also spearhead strategic initiatives that elevate our team's performance, improve our processes, and ensure unparalleled customer experience.
- Quality Assurance
- Align QA strategies with the contact center and implement QA designs to improve the customer experience.
- Advocate for C-SAT & NPS enhancement initiatives.
- Responsible for the end-to-end design and implementation of Change Projects which improve the QAT team.
- Work with partners to update and improve on the QAT process.
- Align Training strategies with the contact center and implement training designs to improve the customer experience.
- Liaise with partners to implement training plans.
- Identify areas of standardization in training by developing training processes.
- Design & implement Training Needs Analysis tools.
- Management: Manage the performance of the Quality Assurance & Training teams.
- Responsible for coordinators who oversee the QAT teams; have regular check-ins, performance reviews and create personal development plans for your direct reports.
- Develop direct reports to ensure that they achieve important performance metrics.
- Coach, motivate, and retain staff.
- Develop staffing projections for the QAT team, recruit and onboard team members.
- Conduct workshops with Trainers to improve their skills.
- Reporting & Analysis:
- Use analytics and data-driven insights to identify trends, challenges, and opportunities.
- Present regular reports to senior management, providing insights into contact center performance, training outcomes, and QA findings.
- Strategy, Planning and Vision Management:
- Work on QAT improvement projects, strategies, vision setting, investment/focus areas, other cross-cutting Contact Center initiatives.
- Participate in the annual budgeting plan of the Contact Center.
- Contact Center Performance metrics analysis and proficiency.
- Driver of customer experience initiatives that can improve on the C-SAT and NPS scores within the contact center.
- Skills in implementing training strategies.
- Technical skills:
- Experience with contact center technology, including quality management tools.
- Experience with a Learning Management System/training tools.
- Project management skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Google Suite.
Career Growth and Development
We have a strong culture of constant learning and we invest in developing our people. You’ll have weekly check-ins with your manager, access to mentorship and training programs, and regular feedback on your performance. We hold career reviews every six months, and set aside time to discuss your aspirations and career goals. You’ll have the opportunity to shape a growing organization and build a rewarding long-term career.
Across all roles, these are the general qualifications we look for. For this role specifically, you will have:
- Minimum of 5 years of strategic leadership in contact center operations, with a track record in shaping QA and training strategies.
- Customer service knowledge of Contact Center Operations and applications.
- Language: English & Kiswahili
Preferred Start Date
As soon as possible
Health insurance, paid time off
This role is only open to citizens or permanent residents of Kenya
16 December 2023
One Acre Fund never asks candidates to pay any money or pay for tests at any stage of the interview process. Official One Acre Fund emails will always arrive from an @oneacrefund.org address. Please report any suspicious communication here (email@example.com), but do not send applications or application materials to this email address.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion (DEI), and anti-racism are deeply connected to our organization’s mission and purpose. One Acre Fund aspires to build a culture where all staff feel consistently valued, represented, and connected – so that our team can thrive as professionals, and achieve exceptional impact for the farmers we serve.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.