Regional Portfolio Risk Manager
Metro Africa Xpress
Max Drive is seeking an experienced and result-oriented Regional Portfolio Risk Manager to join our team. In this role, you will be responsible for assessing, rating, recommending, monitoring, and reporting on the operational, financial, strategic, and compliance risks that the company faces within the region.
- Develop and implement a comprehensive risk mitigation strategy for the region
- Drive a swift verification process within the region
- Conduct risk assessments and evaluate the Verification process before approval.
- Monitor and evaluate risk factors and trends within the region and provide regular reports to internal stakeholders
- Ensuring that all verification and recovery functions are completed within the approved turnaround time.
- Compute the daily, weekly, and monthly verifications, and recovery reports from agents in the region.
- Manage the end-to-end verification process in the assigned region.
- Must possess a minimum of HND or B.SC
- Proven experience in risk management, credit analysis, and verification management
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced environment
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Suite ( Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Ability to speak Hausa is an added advantage
- Prior experience working in the region is preferred ( Abuja, Nasarawa, Lokoja and Benue)