Executive Assistant to CEO
Metro Africa Xpress
We are looking for a reliable, well organized and seasoned Executive Assistant to our CEO who will be responsible for providing high-level administrative support to MAX CEO to ensure he efficiently accomplish key tasks and company initiatives.
This role will play an important role and oversee various aspects of our CEO's schedules, keep his communications organized so that he can easily access the most important information without having to sort through low-priority items.
As an Executive Assistant you’ll report to the CEO and work closely with external stakeholders and internal stakeholders across all departments in prioritizing schedules to enable him deliver value to all stakeholders.
What You’ll Do:
- Act as the first point of contact for the CEO to all employees, clients and other external partners
- Ensure upcoming meetings are relevant, well structured, and that the preparation is complete and correct
- Manage information flow in a timely and accurate manner
- Manage calendars and set up meetings
- Make travel and accommodation arrangements for the CEO
- Format information for internal and external communication – emails, presentations, reports
- Screen all visitors and determine what level of support they need while offering polite, professional customer service
- Represent the executive in designated departmental meetings and ensure feedback is given
- Take minutes of meetings and documentation of action plans for proper follow through
- Assists in preparation ahead of formal and informal Board/external meetings
- Monitor and report on strategic projects and initiatives
- Act as the communication arm for the CEO with team members, clients, investors, community members, and other stakeholders