Agent Relationship Manager
Posted on Friday, February 9, 2024
About KOKO Networks
KOKO Networks is a venture-backed climate-tech company with 1,800+ employees across East Africa, India, and the United Kingdom. Our mission is to imagine and deliver technology that improves life in the world’s fastest growing cities. We offer a fast-paced and highly collaborative work environment with significant opportunities for professional growth. Our core lines of business currently include: (1) KOKO Fuel, an ultra-clean liquid bioethanol cooking fuel solution delivered via a network of smart fuel ATMs and leveraging existing downstream liquid fuels infrastructure; and (2) KOKO Climate, which retails the emissions reductions that occur from switching households from deforestation-based charcoal to KOKO Fuel. In 2021, KOKO was selected as the world’s leading emerging markets climate technology solution by FT/IFC.
The Agent Relationship Manager is responsible for managing the performance of KOKO Agents in their designated zone. This involves driving customer acquisition through collaborative efforts on trade marketing initiatives, as well as developing collaborative business plans to achieve targets related to expanding KOKO's customer base.
What You Will Do
- Agent Performance and Relationship Management:
- Oversee the performance and relationship management of KOKO Agents in your zone, including monitoring KPIs and providing coaching to improve performance.
- Lead and manage a team of agent relationship representatives, setting clear expectations and goals, and providing ongoing coaching and feedback to ensure their success.
- Drive customer acquisition through collaborative business planning and Trade Marketing Initiatives, work collaboratively with Agents to increase awareness and interest in KOKO's products and services.
- Set monthly priorities and execute on activity plans to ensure delivery of targets related to growing KOKO's customer base.
- Ensure effective execution of all Agent Network Sales processes through the sales cycle to enable a positive Agent and customer experience.
- Engage collaboratively with in-house Agent and customer support teams as well as marketing to align and coordinate customer acquisition growth strategies.
- Gather market intelligence and customer feedback to share back to commercial leadership, providing insights to inform strategic decision-making.
Sales Process Execution:
What You Will Bring to KOKO
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university, preferably in a business related area of study
- 5+ years experience in a similar position
- Commercial acumen
- Good planning and organizational skills
- Ability to work under pressure and with minimum supervision
- Comfort role modeling behaviors in line with KOKO culture, including leadership, professionalism, customer orientation, safety consciousness, and innovation
- Unquestionable Integrity
- Proficient in English and Kinyarwanda
KOKO is committed to gender and racial diversity in the workplace. We encourage candidates of all backgrounds to apply!