Customer Team Leader
Posted on Thursday, January 18, 2024
About KOKO Networks
KOKO Networks is a venture-backed climate-tech company with 1,800+ employees across East Africa, India, and the United Kingdom. Our mission is to imagine and deliver technology that improves life in the world’s fastest growing cities. We offer a fast-paced and highly collaborative work environment with significant opportunities for professional growth. Our core lines of business currently include: (1) KOKO Fuel, an ultra-clean liquid bioethanol cooking fuel solution delivered via a network of smart fuel ATMs and leveraging existing downstream liquid fuels infrastructure; and (2) KOKO Climate, which retails the emissions reductions that occur from switching households from deforestation-based charcoal to KOKO Fuel. In 2021, KOKO was selected as the world’s leading emerging markets climate technology solution by FT/IFC.
As the Customer Care Team Leader at KOKO Networks Rwanda, you will be an integral part of our customer-centered approach, Your role involves overseeing and guiding a team of KOKO Center Representatives, supporting their sales efforts, and managing the day-to-day operations of the call center, assisting in the development of customer care strategies.
What You Will Do
- Customer Service:
- Responsible for overseeing the delivery of high-quality customer service across all touchpoints, ensuring that customers have a positive experience with KOKO Networks.
- Responsible for managing the performance and development of the customer care team, ensuring that they have the necessary skills and tools to deliver a world-class customer experience.
- Must work closely with cross-functional teams across the organization, including Operations, Marketing, and Sales, to ensure that the customer experience is consistent and aligned with KOKO Networks' overall business objectives.
- Provide guidance and training to KOKO Center Representatives to effectively showcase the benefits of KOKO Cookers and drive sales.
- Monitor sales performance and provide feedback to team members to help them achieve their sales targets.
- Responsible for overseeing the delivery of high-quality customer service across touchpoints. Ensure that customer queries are recorded accurately in the KOKO Software for prompt resolution and efficient customer service.
- Generate insightful reports to inform decision-making and identify areas for improvement.
Customer Service Support:
Data Recording and Reporting:
What You Will Bring
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university, preferably in a business-related area of study
- 8+ years experience in a similar position
- Proven success of strong leadership
- Strong analytical thinking skills
- Commercial acumen
- Good planning and organizational skills
- Customer service technology use: Fresh desk or any other CRM software
- Ability to work under pressure and with minimum supervision
- Comfort role modeling behaviors in line with KOKO culture, including leadership, professionalism, customer orientation, safety consciousness, and innovation
- Unquestionable Integrity
KOKO is committed to gender and racial diversity in the workplace. We encourage candidates of all backgrounds to apply!