Commercial Operations Manager
Posted on Tuesday, December 5, 2023
About KOKO Networks
KOKO Networks is a venture-backed climate-tech company with 1,800+ employees across East Africa, India, and the United Kingdom. Our mission is to imagine and deliver technology that improves life in the world’s fastest growing cities. We offer a fast-paced and highly collaborative work environment with significant opportunities for professional growth. Our core lines of business currently include: (1) KOKO Fuel, an ultra-clean liquid bioethanol cooking fuel solution delivered via a network of smart fuel ATMs and leveraging existing downstream liquid fuels infrastructure; and (2) KOKO Climate, which retails the emissions reductions that occur from switching households from deforestation-based charcoal to KOKO Fuel. In 2021, KOKO was selected as the world’s leading emerging markets climate technology solution by FT/IFC.
The Commercial Operations Manager at KOKO Networks Rwanda is responsible for providing data support to the Head of commercial and the Channel manager, leading planning and coordination for customer and agent teams, and working with department heads to set sales goals, build quarterly plans, and forecast business unit performance. The role also includes managing the administration of the commercial team's needs, creating presentations for senior management, and developing daily, weekly, and monthly reports.
What You Will Do
- Sales Planning and Coordination:
- Lead planning and coordination for customer and agent teams in Rwanda. Work with the Head of Commercial and department heads to set sales goals, build quarterly plans, and forecast business unit performance in Rwanda.
- Provide data support to the Sales Manager in Rwanda. Develop daily, weekly, and monthly reports for management and communications purposes in Rwanda.
- Conduct trading terms analysis to support the Agent Network team in Rwanda.
- Calculate commissions for KOKO’s agents and salesforce in Rwanda.
- -Conduct variable rem analysis to support the Customer Sales team in Rwanda.
- Create presentations for senior management, planning sessions, and team trainings in Rwanda.
- Maintain key reference documents, spreadsheets, and shared drives for the commercial team in Rwanda. Manage the administration of commercial team needs, including hiring, onboarding, and HR documentation for employees as well as data management for customers and agents in Rwanda.
Data Analysis and Reporting:
Trading Terms Analysis:
Variable REM Analysis:
Reference Documents and Data Management:
What You Will Bring
- 5+ years of work experience in a similar role
- Bachelor’s Degree in a business-related field
- Expert computer skills, with Google Suite and CRM experience preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Team-first attitude with a high level of dedication
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Able to work accurately under stress and pressure to meet competing deadlines
KOKO is committed to gender and racial diversity in the workplace. We encourage candidates of all backgrounds to apply!