What You Will do
- Participate in the setup and optimization of an SIEM platform to ensure real-time security Log monitoring, analysis, and incident response capabilities.
- Administer and support network and endpoint detection and response solutions from leading security vendors in the market to identify and respond to threats promptly.
- Leverage AWS tools and best practices to establish comprehensive visibility and implement a zero-trust security model within our cloud infrastructure.
- Support the implementation of appropriate technical controls to effectively manage information risks and protect data, software, and tech Infrastructure.
- Assist in enforcing Infosec policies. Standards, processes, and guidelines.
- Conduct analysis and investigation of security incidents and data breaches.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams within the organization to determine security requirements and ensure the holistic security of our systems and data.
What You Will Bring to KOKO
- Degree in relevant fields like Information Technology, Engineering, or Cybersecurity
- A minimum of 3 years of experience as an infosec analyst or in SOC or Blue Team role, with a strong understanding of threat detection, incident response, and cybersecurity best practices.
- Practical understanding of Infosec standards, frameworks, and best practices. Professional certification is an added advantage (e.g CISSP, OSCP, CISM, GCHI, SSCP, ISO 27001)
- Proficiency in vulnerability management and configuration of SIEM solutions.
- Experience with open-source security tools, forensic tools, Identity and Access Management, Intrusion Prevention, Web application firewalls, and DLP solutions.
- Familiarity with network and endpoint detection and response technologies.
- In-depth knowledge of AWS security and cloud security best practices.
- A background in systems administration and prowess in Linux is essential
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Self-driven and strongly motivated with an ownership mindset and a can-do attitude.
- Ability to work as part of a team or independently with minimal supervision.