Business Applications Manager
What You Will Do
- Day-to-day applications support, administration and documentation of processes in order to keep systems running smoothly.
- Evaluate software/SaaS inventory to eliminate redundancy and ensure cost-effectiveness
- Manage software/SaaS lifecycle and develop action plans in line with the renewal calendar
- Monitor software growth to avoid excessive spending and help users use tools efficiently.
- Ensuring that cost ownership for all SaaS products is MECE.
- Control access to applications, productivity tools and SaaS to improve security posture.
- Define policies and processes for acquisition and use of SaaS, licenses and other software's.
- Lead SaaS, licensing and productivity tools governance, support and administration.
- Develop training programs and conduct training covering systems and productivity tools.
- Optimize Software contracts and agreements by leveraging enterprise license agreements.
- Maintain a strong understanding of our technology and work closely with the technology team and stakeholders in implementing technology that supports business strategies.
- Liaison between ICT, technology and business teams in analyzing current and future-state system processes and developing optimisation strategies from an application perspective.
- Administer and maintain Google workspace suite of products and the accompanying ecosystems (Vault, e-discovery tools, backup, IAM, security tools, and automation suites).
- Partner with technology and business teams to develop and implement strategies, policies and procedures that enhance application operations efficiency, effectiveness and security.
- Educate end users and contribute to growth of user engagement with productivity tools.
What You will bring to KOKO
- A bachelor’s degree in computer science, software engineering, MIS or a related discipline
- 5+ Years experience in a similar position or in an enterprise technology management role.
- Experience managing a broad set of enterprise applications, SaaS, productivity and collaboration tools, and other emerging technologies.
- Experience in common scripting languages - Python, PowerShell, etc., SSO/SAML integrations, and automation solutions and processes.
- 2+ years experience in enterprise resource planning administration.
- Proficiency or certification in Google workspace administration is highly preferred.
- Good in business process analysis, requirements gathering and strong business acumen.
- Good problem-solving skills, a keen eye for details, and excellent leadership skills.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to influence users and senior management.
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills with the ability to consult effectively.