Supply Chain Coordinator
What You Will Do
- Manage local and international supply chains consisting of multiple vendor touch points.
- Ensure sourcing policies and protocols are followed in the supplier selection and onboarding process.
- Manage the end to end documentation process for international and regional orders to ensure full timely compliance to local customs & government regulations.
- Ensure scheduled orders are delivered on time in full.
- Develop a template to support regular supplier Business Reviews.
- Build on existing relationships with the supplier base.
- Communicate any supply or supplier risks to the S&OP planning team.
- Work with suppliers to produce recovery plans when required.
- Arrange Logistics for orders requiring collection.
- Assist the local operational team with the expediting of Product/parts.
- Work with vendors to solve invoicing issues.
- Reduce inventory costs by analyzing supplier performance and risk.
- Visit suppliers when necessary to carry out reviews and audits.
What You Will Bring to KOKO
- 3-5 years proven experience in a similar role.
- CIPS Level 4 diploma or equivalent Supply Chain / Logistics Qualification
- Good understanding of ERP/MRP systems – ideally Odoo or similar.
- Experience in import and export control and documentation.
- Ability to work to strict deadlines and prioritize workload
- Advanced MS Excel / Google Docs skills.
- Cross-functional matrix structured business team environment experience preferred
- Proven ability to self-manage and deliver on time
- Excellent interpersonal skills to build relationships internally and externally
- Professional honesty and integrity
- Reliable and flexible in your approach
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Able to work under pressure