Senior Android Engineer
What You Will Do
- Lead the delivery of software projects in a team-based environment
- Collaborate cross-functionally with business users, product managers, project managers and other engineers to to define, design, scope and ship new features using elegant solutions.
- Provide recommendations for continuous improvement.
- Work alongside other engineers on the team to elevate technology and consistently apply best practices.
- Help others to improve the quality of their work through regular design and code reviews
- Participate in building the engineering culture at KOKO
What You Will Bring To KOKO
- At least four years experience developing Android applications at enterprise scale
- Strong understanding of the Android SDK and the Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks
- Hands on knowledge of Restful API’s and Web Services
- Deep understanding of mobile experience design for variable screen sizes in across versions of Android
- Strong understanding of unit testing, design patterns and usage of tools like profilers
- Experience with source control and continuous integration tools (We use GIT and CircleCI)
- Good understanding of architecture patterns (MVP/MVVM/MVI) and Android architecture components
- Strong understanding of Android App life cycle from Modules to releasing of app to Play store
- Worked in an Agile multi-functional team