The Storeroom Administrator within our Warehouse and Logistics Department is responsible for all storeroom administrative activities, all storeroom transactions into the business system [receiving and dispatching] and for ensuring that the MRP system is live and a true reflection of the physical stock.
Reporting to the Warehouse Manager - Operations
Paterson Grade: B3
- Proficient with database processes and usage.
- Manage multiple collections/deliveries in a timeous manner.
- Supporting role to storeroom controller and senior finance team.
- Documents to be GRNed in on a daily basis.
- Documents to be handed over to Finance daily.
- Accurate capturing and reporting to relevant parties.
- Communicate regularly with production, stores and office management.
- Communicate any receiving/dispatching issues/discrepancies to the warehouse Manager.
- Communicate with Procurement for stock orders and any queries.
- National Senior Certificate [essential].
- Store Administrative experience minimum 2 years [recommended].
- Working knowledge of stores administration.
- Advanced knowledge of SAP and Inventory Management Software.
- Advanced knowledge of Inventory and Supply Chain Data analysis.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office suite use.
Closing Date: 4 February 2024
All applications must reach our Human Resources Department by no later than 4 February 2024
Correspondence will be conducted with shortlisted candidates only.
Freedom WON is an employer of equal opportunity and supports the philosophy of regional demographic representation.
Freedom WON respects your privacy and will treat your personal information in compliance with applicable data privacy and protection laws. By applying to this job vacancy, you agree to Freedom WON using and sharing your personal information as described in the Privacy Notice.