General Call Virtual Training Producers
EnCompass LLC is seeking Virtual Training Producers to provide detailed technical support for customized, highly-interactive virtual experiences. Producers will be expected to establish and maintain excellent relationships with partners and clients, work efficiently and effectively under pressure, be able to use good judgment in all decisions and work independently as well as in a team. Qualified applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis. On any activities for a specific country, preference will be given to consultants who reside in that country. Please note that this is a general call for consultants, and not a specific job posting.
The Virtual Training Producer will be proficient in and experienced with virtual delivery platforms such as Adobe Connect, Webex, Google Meet and Zoom, and will manage all the technical components of individual virtual trainings utilizing these conferencing platforms. This involves maintaining visual and audio system performance, providing immediate technical support to attendees and participating in ongoing training to strengthen software expertise. The producer will work directly with many EnCompass staff members, partners, and clients in the UN, U.S. Government, NGO and corporate sectors. The Virtual Training Producer can be located anywhere with a reliable, secure, high-speed internet connection. Preference for individuals located in various locations across the globe due to time zone diversity.
Position Duties and Responsibilities
Manage technically advanced virtual environments
- Be highly competent and self-sufficient in all technical components of web conferencing software (like Adobe Connect, Zoom, Webex, GoogleMeet, BlueJeans, etc.) in order to successfully produce sessions and assist other producers as appropriate.
- Prepare for training delivery by creating, reviewing and updating materials, attending rehearsals and confirming all necessary technical configurations.
- Manage technical support during training delivery by providing audio and visual support to attendees and speakers.
- Establish positive working relationships with clients, partners and consultants as well as apply professional inter-cultural awareness with all attendees
Provide in-depth notes and debrief materials to Project Manager
- Provide detailed account of meeting from technical perspective
- Draft notes of meeting to include recording
Participate in and/or contribute to ongoing training to improve expertise in software use and customer support improvement
- Attend and/or lead periodic software training with Production team
- Maintain high-level familiarity of all features needed to conduct flawless virtual deliveries
- Stay in communication with Production Community of Practice regarding schedule and timing of deliveries
- Explore new technologies and propose updates to the work of EnCompass
• Bachelor’s Degree or five years of experience providing complex technical support
Experience and Skills
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and ability to interact with individuals at all levels
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills in English
- In addition to English, proficiency in at least one other UN official language is strongly recommended
- Experience working with organizations with an international focus is strongly recommended
- Expertise in and extensive experience with all or any of the following: Adobe Connect, Webex, Google Meet or/and Zoom software as a producer
- Significant experience delivering highly-interactive virtual learning programs, webinars, or virtual meetings
- Experience providing effective virtual customer support via phone or chat
- Experience working with multiple online applications at the same time with an ability to learn new software features quickly and effectively
- Demonstrated knowledge and competence in the features of Adobe Connect, Webex, or other web conferencing tools such as BlueJeans and Google Meet
- High familiarity of various software applications: word processing, spreadsheet, presentation, web and email applications (Microsoft Office preferred)
- Ability to establish and maintain working relationships virtually with a diverse group of staff and consultants; very strong interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to manage time and prioritize tasks, producing quality products within tight time constraints
- Demonstrated experience in working on multiple priorities consecutively and sequentially and meeting quality standards for accuracy, attention to detail, and timeliness
- Ability to work independently and also as a member of a team
How to Apply
Please submit CV and cover letter
EnCompass LLC is a progressive Equal Opportunity Employer. We promote, celebrate, and support a diverse and inclusive organizational culture and workforce. We are committed to providing all of our employees with an environment free from discrimination and harassment, where all are treated with dignity and respect. We do not tolerate, and explicitly prohibit, discrimination or harassment of any kind, at any time, in all aspects of employment. This includes recruitment, hiring, promotions, disciplinary measures, terminations, compensation, benefits, social and recreational programs, and training. EnCompass also does not tolerate retaliation against individuals who report discrimination or harassment. Our continuing commitment to the principle of Equal Opportunity Employment for all means all employment decisions are based only on the job requirements, the candidate’s qualifications, and the needs of EnCompass as a business—not on race, color, ethnicity, national origin, religion, belief, sex (including pregnancy and related medical conditions), gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, disability status, veteran status, genetic information, HIV status, family/marital/parental status, or any other status protected by the laws and regulations in the jurisdictions where we work.
For US based positions: The employer will make reasonable accommodations in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and skills required of personnel so classified.
The incumbent must be able to work in a fast-paced environment with demonstrated ability to juggle and prioritize multiple, competing tasks and demands and to seek supervisory assistance as appropriate.