About Easy Solar
Easy Solar is a leading solar company in West Africa, distributing and financing high-quality solar products and appliances for those with limited or no access to the grid. Customers can finance their purchase over time by paying in weekly or monthly installments, with the option to pay via cash or mobile money. To date, Easy Solar has reached more than 1, 000, 000 users, distributed through its extensive network of agents and shops throughout Sierra Leone and Liberia.
Our company is looking to hire a Network Administrator who will be responsible for managing the daily operations of our computer networks. You will be in charge of overseeing digital security and performing maintenance to ensure that the system is operating at full capacity. You will also be tasked with installing hardware and software when necessary.
A bachelor's degree in IT or computer science is needed for you to be considered as a candidate. To be successful in this role, a strong understanding of network infrastructure and the ability to administer and troubleshoot network devices are needed. The role is based in our head office located in Monrovia, Liberia.
General Duties and Responsibilities
- Assess a company or organization’s network and computer system needs.
- Install hardware and software.
- Make upgrades and repairs as needed.
- Oversee digital security.
- Perform maintenance that all systems are operating.
- Collect and analyze data to optimize performance.
- Onboard users to the network.
- Train users on hardware and software.
- Troubleshoot problems with the system.
- Oversee local area network and wide area network.
Required Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in IT, computer science, or related field of study.
- Strong understanding of computer network infrastructure.
- Ability to implement, administer, and troubleshoot network infrastructure devices.
- Knowledge of application transport and network infrastructure protocols.
- Ability to create network diagrams and documentation for design and planning network communication systems.
- Ability to quickly learn technologies and products using documentation and internet resources.
- Ability to work with all levels of IT staff inside and outside the organization.
- Ability to think through problems and visualize solutions.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Dependable and flexible when necessary.
- Experience with local area network and wide area network administration.
- Must be a resident of Monrovia or willing to relocate at own expense
What We Offer
- A very attractive, performance-based, remuneration with benefits
- Plenty of opportunities to grow within the company and take management positions
- The opportunity to take part in one of Liberia’s most exciting entrepreneurial companies that has a strong commitment to outstanding customer service, user-friendly, high-quality life-changing devices and environmental sustainability
- Frequent coaching and training
- The opportunity to work closely with a young, international, tech-driven team of renewable energy enthusiasts