We are looking for an experienced and passionate Angular developer to join our team and work on various enterprise-level web applications. You will be responsible for designing and developing user interfaces using Angular 11+ best practices, as well as collaborating with back-end developers and other team members to deliver high-quality product.
- Design, develop, and maintain complex and scalable frontend
Work with backend engineers to implement and integrate frontend and
- Optimize the performance and usability of frontend applications.
- Working with product managers and other stakeholders to gather
requirements and define the frontend architecture.
- Identify and resolve complex technical challenges and issues related to
- Participate in project planning, estimation, and task breakdown.
Communicate progress and potential issues to project managers.
- Identify and address performance bottlenecks in the frontend, including
optimizing page load times and rendering efficiency.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest frontend technologies, libraries, and
frameworks. Evaluate and introduce new technologies to improve development
- Support multi-tenancy, allowing different organizations or businesses
units to use the same application with isolated data and configurations.
- Enforce data encryption, data masking, and access controls to protect
sensitive data from unauthorized access.
Skills and Experience
5+ years of experience in developing web applications using Angular or similar frameworks.
- Proficient in TypeScript, HTML, CSS, and other web technologies.
- Familiar with Angular 10 features such as Ivy compiler, lazy loading, differential loading, etc.
- Experience with state management using NgRx or other libraries.
- Experience with Angular CLI and other tools such as Web pack, NPM, etc.
- Experience with RESTful APIs and other web services.
- Experience with testing tools such as Jasmine, Karma, Protractor, etc.
- Experience with version control systems such as Git or SVN.
- Experience with agile methodologies and best practices such as Scrum or Kanban.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
- Ability to work independently and solve problems creatively.