Marketing Support Executive
As Marketing Support,
Executive, Kenya, you will be responsible for executing the brand and channel marketing
activities within d.light and ensuring all aspects of its marketing and
Roles & Responsibilities
Business Unit with marketing requests:
- Support new projects requiring marketing input and ensure that Global Marketing is briefed on any art-work creation requirements.
- Liaise with Sales & Distribution department on new and ongoing Marketing campaigns.
to End ownership of business campaigns with marketing requirements:
- Content creation and collaboration of campaigns.
- Brief Global Marketing on communication demands for execution.
- Responsible for awarding winners of campaigns and having waivers signed.
- Liaise with agency for creative Artworks.
- Organize Facebook live sessions to announce winners on all campaigns.
- Create report on Job done for full visibility and traceability to Global Marketing.
- Capture and share competitive activity and pricing changes.
all trade marketing initiatives:
- Ensure branding elements are adhered to.
- Timely release of marketing collateral and share Proof of Execution for audit purposes.
- A University Degree and 3-4 years in brand or trade management
ideally within a related category.
- Experience working in an advertising agency will be an added
- Experience in the development of advertising material and
- A strong understanding of the distribution channels for the
- A strong track record of stakeholder management and
- Proven success working in a fast-paced environment where
strategic brand-building efforts are complemented by hard-driving Sales and
- Highly motivated and passionate about trade marketing.
- Multitask oriented, organized, set priorities and meet deadlines
and take pride in one’s work.
- Demonstrated negotiation and monitoring skills in managing 3rd party vendors.
- Strong mindset for continuous improvement and meeting or
exceeding expectations and able to demonstrate complete discretion and
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills.
Passion for social enterprise, development of people and