Finance Assistant & Office attendant - Cameroon
Center for International Forestry Research
- She/he will be responsible for managing
the accountability of the funds received in the Mintom office. This includes
having a monthly record of the funds received, justified and unspent.
- She/he will be responsible for receiving
and securing the funds transferred from the CIFOR-ICRAF Yaoundé office and
distribute them to the local coordinators in a monthly basis.
- She/he must ensure that all the
justification of funds is archived in hard and soft copies according to the
Program budget lines.
- She/he should assume the duty of
- She/he is responsible for
transmitting notifications to the parties concerned according to the staffing
- She/he should maintain the organization
and cleanliness of the office.
- She/he must ensure the
availability of material necessary for the smooth running of the office.
- She/he will be responsible for the
transparent management of financial resources and ensure the correct monthly reporting
to the CIFOR-ICRAF Yaoundé office.
- She/he will be responsible for
attending a preparing summarized results of her/his activities to present in
the regular monthly meetings with the Program team.