Are you a talented and passionate Electrical Engineer looking for an exciting opportunity to make a significant impact? Aptech Africa is currently seeking a skilled professional like yourself to join our dynamic team and help shape the future of Africa’s infrastructure.
Aptech Africa Ltd is an EPC (Engineering Procurement Construction) company specializing
in solar energy and solar water pumping. Aptech’s services include complete energy
assessments, solar designs, and solar system installations. Aptech Africa emphasizes a
culture of teamwork and has the mission to make solar energy the primary means of power
generation for all of Africa.
Prepare quotations and bills of quantities for solar and hybrid water projects for
domestic, urban, communal and industrial applications
• Prepare bid proposals for solar and hybrid water pumping projects
• Make field assessments for various solar and water pumping projects
• Design, install/construct and supervise solar and water pumping projects
• Design, install and supervise off-grid solar systems, solar street lighting and power
• To conduct technical trainings and workshops internally and externally as and
when may be approved by management
• To offer after sale services in terms of operation, maintenance and technical
support for new and existing client portfolio.
• Supervises project implementation and provides quality assurance assessments
from projects being implemented
• Prepares evaluation reports on projects that have been completed
• Provide marketing team with technical support for marketing material preparation
• BSc in Electrical Engineering
• 5+ years of experience in Solar/ Renewable energy sector
• Ability to work with associates and contractors in the field and ensure safety, quality
and schedule adherence. Must be reliable and flexible with work.
• Bilingual- able to speak English and French
• Ability to take direction, identify problems, develop solutions, conduct analysis
independently and in collaboration with others
• Proven computer skills in Microsoft Office and design software
Potential candidates that meet the education and experience requirements provided on the
above job description and excel in completing the listed responsibilities for this role should
email a CV, academic documents, and 3 professional references to
email@example.com. Applications submitted via Facebook will not be considered.
Female applicants are encouraged to apply