Are you a talented and passionate sales person looking for an exciting opportunity to make a significant impact? Aptech Africa is currently seeking a skilled professional like yourself to join our dynamic team and help shape the future of Africa’s infrastructure.
Aptech Africa Ltd is an EPC (Engineering Procurement Construction) company specializing in solar energy and solar water pumping. Aptech’s services include complete energy assessments, solar designs, and solar system installations. Aptech Africa emphasizes a culture of teamwork and has the mission to make solar energy the primary means of power generation for all of Africa.
- Prepare quotations and bills of quantities for solar and hybrid water projects for domestic, urban, communal and industrial applications
- Prepare bid proposals for solar and hybrid water pumping projects
- Make field assessments for various solar and water pumping projects
- Design, install and supervise off-grid solar systems, solar street lighting and power backup systems
- To mobilize clients and cross-sale company products and services
- To conduct technical trainings and workshops internally and externally as and when may be approved by management
- To offer after sale services in terms of operation, maintenance and technical support for new and existing client portfolio.
- Handle customer complaints on a retail basis for all water umping systems
- To be knowledgeable about all products sold within the company
- Any other duties as assigned from time to time
- To ensure that all HSE procedures are followed and documented during the assessment, design, and implementation process
- BSc in Electrical Engineering.
- 3+ years of experience in solar energy sector.
- Any certificate in marketing and Sales is an added advantage.
- Ability to do sales and hit set targets.
Potential candidates that meet the education and experience requirements provided on the above job description and excel in completing the listed responsibilities for this role should email a CV, academic documents, and 3 professional references to email@example.com. Applications submitted via Facebook will not be considered.