Associate Manager, Credit and Fraud Strategy
- Application Fraud Risk-mitigation Strategy Design and Optimization: Own and maintain data-driven strategies to mitigate fraud risk at the application stage, while balancing customer experience and business value.
- Acquisition Credit Policy Development and Optimization: Own and maintain the credit approval process to maximize profitability while being within risk appetite
- Credit Product Strategy and Optimization: Own the optimization of credit product terms (e.g. APR, Deposit, Tenure, Exposure), structure and user experience to maximize profit and product usage.
- Monitoring and Control: Develop and maintain a monitoring framework for through-the-door distributions and acquisition performance by developing and tracking relevant metrics within proposed control limits. Ensure intent meets execution by developing and maintaining an implementation monitoring and control framework.
- User Research: Identify and execute user research through in-person visits and surveys for target consumers (farmers) to inform the product and acquisition policy design
- Cross Functional Collaboration: Work with our collections, customer management, product, logistics & distribution, sales, and customer support teams to ensure that all systems support smooth product implementation and launch
- Learning agenda and experiments: Drive the credit risk learning agenda by ensuring relevant design of experiments and control of experimentation risk and budget.
- A professional with advanced knowledge of credit and risk management with 3 to 6 years of relevant experience. This includes: (i) Experience in managing a consumer lending portfolio and credit risk or fraud risk, preferably for underserved consumers in developing economies (ii) Experience in developing or optimizing credit products (credit cards, line of credit, personal loans etc.) for retail consumers
- A data-driven problem solver with proficiency in SQL, Python, MS Office, and experience in using segmentation tools and decision trees to build strategies
- An exceptional communicator with the ability to effectively and efficiently communicate complex information and analytical strategy
- An exceptional leader that can influence without authority
- A holder of a bachelor or Master's degree in courses requiring and developing analytical problem solving and mathematical ability (e.g. engineering, statistics, mathematics, economics etc.)
- Are a collaborative team of smart and ambitious people who are dedicated to serving our customers.
- Make magic happen to solve hard problems and always come with solutions when challenges arise.
- Are comfortable taking risks that can result in radical scale, and understand that failures are opportunities to learn and improve.
- Are considerate listeners and take the time to deeply understand and seek out ideas from the people around us, even when we disagree.
- Offer a dynamic environment that fosters talent, collaboration and growth.
- Take pride in our work and share the responsibility to see it through from conception to deployment.
- Back up our talk with a competitive compensation and benefits package and challenging projects.
- Value autonomy, honesty, transparency, and respect.
- Are excited to hear from you!