Account Manager - Business Developer
Your main task is to create a sustainability journey with the client.
- Identifying and approaching potential clients who could benefit from our CO2 management services and presenting compelling solutions.
- Maintaining strong relationships with existing clients and actively listening to their needs and challenges related to CO2 management.
- Collaborating with the internal team to develop customized plans that meet the specific needs of clients.
- Expanding your portfolio and thus contributing to the future of Anthesis – Climate Neutral Group Belgium.
- Actively seeking collaborations to introduce the Anthesis – Climate Neutral Group’s offerings to a wide range of companies.
Anthesis has clients across industry sectors from corporate multinationals such as Reckitt Benckiser, Cisco, Tesco, The North Face and Target, and also supports early-stage companies through Anthesis Ventures. The company brings together 1100+ experts operating in 42 countries around the world and has offices in Andorra, Brazil, Canada, China, Colombia, Finland, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, the Middle East, the Philippines, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, the UK, and the US.
At Anthesis Group, we are truly committed to putting people and our planet at the heart of all we do.
We encourage all employees to contribute their ideas, perspectives, and experiences to help us create an inclusive and equitable workplace. By embracing diversity and providing equal opportunities, we believe we can drive innovation, foster creativity, and achieve our shared goals. So, if you’re ready to be a part of something truly extraordinary, then we want you! Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, pregnancy, martial status, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Together, we can continue to build a diverse and inclusive workforce where everyone has an equal opportunity to succeed and thrive.
Are you looking for a job where you can make a positive impact yourself? Then this position within Anthesis – Climate Neutral Group will surely interest you! We are a leading sustainability consultancy agency specialized in guiding companies towards a low-carbon future. With a passion for environmental impact and innovative solutions, we strive to help our clients achieve their sustainability goals and contribute to a greener world. We diagnose the current situation and create impactful action plans.
We also want to have a social impact, which is why we have been B-Corp certified since 2015.
As an Account Manager – Business Developer, you will be responsible for managing relationships with existing clients and identifying and attracting new clients. You will play a key role in understanding the needs of clients, offering tailor-made carbon management solutions, and fostering long-term relationships with a focus on sustainability.
You are motivated to help companies and organisations make a positive contribution to the world. You understand that important decisions need to be made to prepare companies for the future. With your drive and knowledge, you can make a difference.
- Minimum 5 years of experience as an Account Manager, Business Developer, or similar commercial position.
- Demonstrable experience in achieving new business and complex sales processes.
- Great interest in topics such as climate change, circular economy, energy transition, sustainability, etc.
- You speak and write fluently in Dutch and English. Do you have knowledge of the French language? That’s a plus.
- Enthusiasm, proactivity, and perseverance are not just words but also actions.
You will be part of the Belgian branch of Anthesis – Climate Neutral Group. You will have the opportunity to put the company on the map and play a major role in this. We offer a competitive salary, meal vouchers, laptop, mobile phone, and group insurance. In addition, 32 days of vacation and all opportunities to develop yourself further. Depending on your seniority, we also offer you an electric lease car.
We work from De Hoorn in Leuven – the workplace for innovative companies right in the renewed environment of Leuven. Easy to reach, great coffee, and a place to meet people.