We are seeking a seasoned Senior DevOps Engineer with an understanding of MLOps to set up and configure our infrastructure, CI/CD processes, and monitoring systems.This represents a fantastic opportunity to join us in building an innovative company and groundbreaking solutions in partnership with some of the biggest tech companies in the world, to bring radical changes at the continental level and contribute to fighting the effects of climate change. Location: Remote, US, UK, Africa
Amini is a fast-growing startup building environmental data infrastructure to fix Africa’s data gap and enable the prosperity of 1 billion people by 2030. We provide our deep tech solutions to global private sector companies across a range of sectors.
Apply here: https://amini.bamboohr.com/careers/26
- Design and implement scalable and reliable infrastructure using Kubernetes and cloud services (AWS/Azure/GCP).
- Develop and maintain CI/CD pipelines to ensure efficient deployment and integration processes.
- Leverage Terraform for infrastructure as code (IaC) to automate and manage cloud services.
- Set up and maintain monitoring and alerting systems using Prometheus and Grafana.
- Collaborate with data scientists and engineers to facilitate machine learning operations (MLOps).
- Ensure system reliability, performance, and security.
- Provide technical guidance and leadership in DevOps best practices.
- Stay updated with emerging trends in DevOps, MLOps, and cloud technologies.
- Mentor junior team members and contribute to team development.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in DevOps, with a focus on MLOps.
- Strong expertise in Kubernetes and cloud platforms (AWS, Azure, or GCP).
- Proficiency in Terraform for infrastructure automation.
- Knowledge in columnar storages like parquet or ORC
- Expertise in MPP, massive parallel processing DBs like Vertica
- Experience in setting up and managing CI/CD pipelines.
- Knowledge of monitoring tools like Prometheus and Grafana.
- Familiarity with machine learning workflows and environments.
- Experience in structured DBs like Postgres and Oracle DBs
- Excellent problem-solving skills and ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong communication and teamwork skills.
perks & benefits
Why Join Amini?
- Be part of a groundbreaking deep-tech startup at the forefront of innovation.
- Collaborate with a talented and diverse team of professionals.
- Opportunity for career growth and development.
- Competitive salary and benefits package.
- Make a meaningful impact on the future of people and planet
If you meet these criteria and desire to contribute to the success of a fast-growing startup, we encourage you to apply for the Senior DevOps position at Amini. Join us building the future!